This is the Killing Floor 2 MAIN WIKI
Work in Progress
They are intended to be a useful repository of information for players, admins and modders featuring articles about gameplay including specific game elements, admin and server hosting information, as well as guildes for modders created by Tripwire, its partners and modders themselves.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software. We are currently working to bring all the information and media from the existing wiki.tripwireinteractive.com section on Killing Floor 2 over. If you would like to help, type: https://wiki.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?title=Killing_Floor_2&redirect=no into your browser of choice to not be redirected back here. If you want help out on the WIKI, create an account and reach out to the Community Team on Discord at discord.gg/killingfloor2.
Killing Floor 2 is the sequel to Killing Floor. The game follows the events of the original game and takes place all around the world (mostly in Europe) but also even outside of it. The game was in early access since the April 21st, 2015 on Steam and was fully released on November 18th, 2016.
In Killing Floor 2 players descend into continental Europe after it has been overrun by horrific, murderous clones called ZEDs that were created by the corporation Horzine. The ZED outbreak caused by Horzine Biotech’s failed experiments has quickly spread with unstoppable momentum, paralyzing the European Union. Only a month ago, the first ZED outbreak from the original Killing Floor ripped through London. Now the specimen clones are everywhere. Civilization is in disarray, communication networks have failed, governments have collapsed, and military forces have been systematically eradicated. The people of Europe are now focused on self-preservation, the lucky few who survived having gone into hiding.
But not all have given up hope - a motley group of civilians, soldiers, and mercenaries have banded together to fight the outbreaks from privately funded bases across Europe. When a specimen clone outbreak is detected, the players are sent into Zed-laden hot zones to exterminate all threats using whatever means necessary. Welcome to the Killing Floor 2.
The series main game mode, "Survival", returns. It still consists of up to six players trying to survive waves of ZEDs with the goal of completing all the waves. However, many details have changed without touching the popular formula whose high-quality execution made the game stand out among its peers in the first place:
- More ZED variations and bosses added into the game.
- 10 Perks with their unique skills and weapons.
- Graphics, animations, hitboxes and sounds have been improved.
- Lightning may now play a significant role in choosing your battlefield, as many light sources underground are classified destructible.
- A huge variety of weapons is available without "hard" class restrictions.
- Daily objectives, character customization, accessiories and weapon camouflages.
- Class progression is less tedious and offer options for skill customization.
- Choosing a difficulty is not primarily rely on changing the damage and hit point values of the ZEDs.
Instead, the ZEDs become increasingly dangerous with changes in behavior and new attack variations.
- Advanced gameplay mechanics and detailed approach to ZED disposal.
- More gamemodes, maps, events and unique objectives.
- Regular content updates, patches, bug fixes and much more.
Full Killing Floor 2 overview on the official website http://www.killingfloor2.com/overview/
Perks — List of perks and what their benefits are
Killing Floor 2 SDK Tutorials
Navigation — Guide to setting up navigation in custom maps