|Killing Floor 2 Tripwire Official map|
|Collectibles||Demon Skull (30)|
The Hellmark Station is a Killing Floor 2 map. Is was added in the game as a part of Infernal Insurrection update. This halloween themed map takes place in London's subway. Various signs of supernatural demonic presense are scattered around the map. Around the map there are three Obelisks decorated with runes, approaching either of them and pressing "Use" button will infuse player with the "Hellish Rage" power of being able to set ZEDs on fire, move faster and inflict more damage at cost of reduced survivability.
Designer notes and concept arts of Hellmark Station can be found here.
Terror in the streets of London, an invasion has commenced in the bowels of King's Cross Station! An Infernal Insurrection emerges from the underground, and lots of horrific creatures are starting to spread. Break into Hellmark Station, the very origin of the chaos, and face whatever force you encounter there, perhaps you may find a way to use their power against them. But we have some good news, we offer you some new tools for facing those horrific creatures, the HRG Scorcher and the HRG Arc Generator. Burn, electrocute, or just slay the enemies as you prefer, but be sure you clean the station out of demons!
Upon completion of series of objectives on Hellmark Station during the Halloween Event players were rewarded with the "Halloween | Voodoo Backpack" cosmetic accessory.
- "An Infernal Legion": Kill 2000 Zeds on any map or mode.
- "Weekly Invasion": Complete Weekly on Hellmark Station.
- "At Any Cost": Get the Hellish Rage from a Hellmark Station Obelisk 10 times.
- "Demon Slayer": Decapitate 600 Zeds on Hellmark Station.
- "Inexhaustible Chaos": Complete wave 15 on Endless Hard or higher difficulty on Hellmark Station.
Should player approach either of Obelisks and press "Use" button following effects will be applied for next 20 seconds:
- Health cost = 20 HP (will never kill its user, instead HP will be set to 1). Duration = 20 seconds. By any means during the time this PowerUp is active the player cannot be healed.
- Global extra damage bonus (multiplicative1) = 50% (x1.5). Extra movement speed = 25%. Every attack on the ZED applies Fire DOT of 50 points / tick, scale of x1, duration of 3 seconds, interval of 0.5 seconds and Burn power of 35 (to clarify - it does not do instant fire damage to ZED but rather sets it on fire). DOT itself is not affected by global damage bonus.
- Obelisk has reactivation delay of 90 seconds. Bonuses that provide global damage resistance will as well affect amount of the health it costs to activate the power, as such level 25 Survivalist with 25% resistance will sacrifice 15 hp instead of 20.
1 Refer to step 3 of ZEDs - Damage to take mechanic.