Difference between revisions of "Scrake (Killing Floor 2 VS)"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 22:47, 10 September 2019
- For the AI counterpart, see Scrake (Killing Floor 2).
The player-controlled Scrake is one of the playable ZEDs in Killing Floor 2's Versus Mode. It is a melee-only ZED that, along with the Fleshpound, might be considered as a highest threat due to its high amount of the health, speed, damage and ability to perform unparryable AOE attacks with its chainsaw.
|Stat type||Normal difficulty|
For kill reward calculations read Dosh Mechanics.
Due to Game Conductor mechanics, player-controlled Scrakes have their health modified based on the average level of the Survivor team. Values vary within (x0.85 - x2) range.
Player-controlled Scrakes have a wide variety of damage type resistances and one notable weakness.
Scrakes are neutral to microwave and are resistant to other non-ballistic damage types.
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
Scrakes have only one weak spot, which is the head. Their chainsaw mitigates half of the incoming damage.
|Vulnerability mask = (Torso, Head, Legs, Arms, Special).|
|Stun = (Vulnerability = (0.2, 0.7, 0.2, 0.2, 0.2), Cooldown=10.0, Duration=1.5)|
|Knockdown = (Vulnerability = (0.2), Cooldown=10)|
|Stumble = (Vulnerability = (0.1), Cooldown=5)|
|GunHit = (Vulnerability = (0.2), Cooldown=1.7)|
|MeleeHit = (Vulnerability = (0.5), Cooldown=1.35)|
|Poison = (Vulnerability = (0.6), Cooldown=20.0, Duration=1.5)|
|Microwave = (Vulnerability = (0.5), Cooldown=10.0, Duration=2.5)|
|FirePanic = (Vulnerability = (0.9), Cooldown=5.0, Duration=3.0)|
|EMP = (Vulnerability = (0.98), Cooldown=10.0, Duration=2.2)|
|Freeze = (Vulnerability = (0.5), Cooldown=1.5, Duration=0.5)|
|Snare = (Vulnerability = (0.7, 0.7, 1, 0.7), Cooldown=8.5, Duration=1.5)|
|Bleed = (Vulnerability = (0.25))|
Attacks and Moves
- Primary: 2-hit chainsaw combo.
- Secondary: Powerful chainsaw slashing attack.
- Secondary + Back: "Gutbuster" stab attack.
- Bash: AOE spinning attack.
Note: Damage values below vary between (x0.7 - x1.31) based on average level of the human team.
- Block. Damage multiplier (firearms) - x0.25, Damage multiplier (melee) - x0.25. Cooldown - 0.2s.
- Heavy attack. Damage - 15. Maximum hit range - 2m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 1.5s.
- Whirlwind attack. Damage - 15. Maximum hit range - 2m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 2.5s.
- Note: Rage (sprint) thresholds: Normal / Hard / Suicidal - 0.75, HOE - 0.9. When enraged Scrake can do bump damage to human players (damage - 2, radius - 2.4m, this type of the damage is radial, i.e. scales over distance).
- All melee attacks except for "Gutbuster" attack do full damage to players - x1 and vary by possible amount of the hits.
- "Gutbuster attack" - x0.5.
- Jump cooldown - 1.5s.
- Player-controlled Scrakes start spawning at the third wave of the normal versus game.
- Enraged Scrakes do damage to player just by standing nearby.
- Maximum human-controlled Scrakes allowed, per cycle AND / OR active at once - 2.