G36C Assault Rifle

From Killing Floor 2 Wiki
Revision as of 16:32, 11 September 2022 by Simplecat (talk | contribs) (→‎Trivia)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Killing Floor 2 item
G36C Assault Rifle
KF2 Perk SWAT White.png
Kf2 g36c bar.png
KF2 Weight White.png
 7
MAGAZINE SIZE 30 KF2 Magazine Gray.png
SPARE AMMO CAPACITY 450 KF2 Ammo Gray.png
DAMAGE
45
FIRE RATE
750
ACCURACY
70
PENETRATION
4
"Choice of full-auto and semi-auto fire modes."
"It has armor piercing ammo."
"Compact version of the popular assault rifle."
General Information
Pricing KF2 Dosh Gray.png 1600
Ammo Cost KF2 Dosh Gray.png 36
Weapon Type Assault Rifle KF2 WeaponType Assault Rifle Gray.png
Alternative Weapon Type {{{AlternativeWeaponType}}} [[File:KF2_WeaponType_{{{AlternativeWeaponType}}}_Gray.png|top|20px|link=]]
Weapon Information
Starting Ammo 30 + 90 KF2 Ammo Gray.png
Block (multiplier for incoming damage) ×Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Parry (multiplier for incoming damage) ×Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Secondary Attack
Ammo Type {{{SecondaryAmmunition_AmmoType}}}
Magazine Size {{{SecondaryAmmunition_MagazineSize}}}
Spare Ammo Capacity {{{SecondaryAmmunition_AmmoCapacity}}}
Damage
Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Fire Rate
Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Accuracy
Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Penetration
Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Starting Ammo {{{SecondaryAmmunition_InitialSpareMags}}}
Ammo Consumption (per use) Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Ammo Cost KF2 Dosh Gray.png {{{SecondaryAmmunition_AmmoCost}}}
Heal Amount Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Heal Amount (solo) Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".
Full Recharge Time Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".s
Full Recharge Time (self injection) Expression error: Unrecognized punctuation character "{".s
Technical Information
Related Achievements
PS4 Trophies

The G36C Assault Rifle is one the SWAT's tier 4 weapons. This compact rifle is modified with a reflex sight, suppressor, laser sight and a folding grip, capable of firing in semi-auto or fully-automatic modes. It comes with an Armor Piercing ammo capable of penetrating through ZED's armor and inflicting damage directly to health, namely helping against Rioters, E.D.A.Rs and Abomination.

G36C Assault Rifle is a DLC weapon. In offline solo play this weapon is only available for players purchased it from the in-game store or owners of Armory Season Pass 2, however should the player owning this weapon join a public server it is become available to everyone as shared content.

Description & Flavor Text

- "Choice of full-auto and semi-auto fire modes. It has armor piercing ammo."

- "Compact version of the popular assault rifle."

Technical Information

Damage:

  • Damage per bullet = 45.
  • Buttstock bash = 26.

Vs armored ZEDs: This weapon pierces through ZED's armor and inflicts damage directly to the health. Amount of the damage upon penetration is 80% of the base damage value. The remaining 20% are being multiplied by ZED's Armor Modifier x 15 and then applied to the armor.

Damage Type = Ballistic.

Damage Type Group = AssaultRifle.

Bullet Ballistic:

Rate Of Fire:

  • Full and semi-auto = 750 RPM.
  • Bash = 50.

Reload Time:

  • Tactical Reload:
    • Normal = 2.55s.
    • Elite = 1.78s.
  • Dry Reload:
    • Normal = 2.66s.
    • Elite = 2.15s.

Equip Time = 0.51s, Putdown Time = 0.51s.

Weapon Powers:

  • Gun hit power = 15.
  • Stumble power = 15.
  • Penetration power = 4.

Upgrades

  • Upgrade 1 (1500): Base damage x1.15 (51 per bullet), Base weight + 1 (8 total).

Notes

  • In PC version of the game, for testing purposes players may acquire this weapon by typing following cheat commands in console while in solo play:
    • EnableCheats
    • GiveWeapon KFGameContent.KFWeap_AssaultRifle_G36C
  • Unlike other weapons, the G36C Assault Rifle applies damage to the ZED's armor AND health at the same time (all other weapons first damage armor, when it is gone - health). When piercing through armor the damage to health is 80% of the base weapon damage. The remaining 20% are greatly amplified (by 15 times), multiplied by ZED's Armor Modifier for Assault Rifle damage type and applied to the armor: (Base Damage x 0.2) x 15 x Assault Rifle armor modifier.

Trivia

  • When shooting Rioter's heads and E.D.A.R's chest cores specifically, mechanics of how the damage is done to ZED's armor overlaps with mechanics of this weapon: despite being able to pierce through armor, this weapon still does not apply damage to their critical zones (head and chest core that are hidden behind armor pieces). It happens because in both cases this weapon inflicts enough damage to these pieces to break them in one hit and the way it works (see step 7 of ZEDs - Damage to take) is that it applies damage to their torso instead when armor breaks. Advantage of this weapon is that it is able to break armor of these ZEDs in one single shot while doing way less damage per shot than other more powerful weapons capable of doing so. On the other hand if this weapon would be able to damage specifically Rioter's head and E.D.A.R's core at the same time it would have been too overpowerful, capable of killing E.D.A.Rs in one hit (takes 2 currently), and Rioter in 3 shots (takes 4 currently).
  • Armored ZEDs (Rioter, E.D.A.R and Abomination) should not be confused with ZEDs visually wearing armor or metallic pieces on their bodies (Siren, Husk, Hans...). G36C rounds do not have any advantage over other firearms when shooting certain bodyparts of these ZEDs as damage multipliers for these bodyparts are the same for G36C as for any other weapon of the same type (Assault Rifle).
  • Logo on the red dot sight indicates that it is produced by a "ZEDGLO" which is a parody to "TRUGLO", a US company specializing on producing accessories for the shooting sports industry.

Gallery