Update 1139 (Killing Floor 2)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
March 2023 Quality of Life and Bug Fix Changelog
Also mentioned in the 2022 Killing Floor 2 ‘State of the Game’ As with every update, we’ll be addressing a multitude of issues legacy and new that arise over the year.. Please continue to report any bugs you discover by visiting our official forums at: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2 and posting in the ‘PC’ or ‘Console’ sections.
Crash Map improvements
- Fixed a collision spot in the SW Street Area that would cause Zeds to walk in air.
- Fixed a doorway where players could obstruct Zeds from entering an area with dynamic elements.
- Fixed part of geometry that was missing in the SW Street area
- Fixed issue in which fire FX disappears when the player approaches
- Reduced FPS drops associated with Field Medic buffs after the player has been in a long-term session on the same server.
- Having too many weapons marked as a Favorite in the trader could result in crashes. We have now limited this to 12 weapons.
- Coliseum Weekly : Blood Sickle: Fixed issue in which this weapon was not displayed in Trader Pod
- Blood Sickle: Fixed issue where the first of the two heavy attack hits deals zero damage
- Fixed issue in which HRG Locust can cause self damage if player doesn't continue to hold the weapon after firing it
- G36C Assault Rifle: Fixed weapon jiggling after the shot in iron sights by auto fire mode
- ZED MKIII: 3P: Fixed Player twitches when turning left while crouching
- ZED MKIII: 3P: Fixed Player twitches when turning left while standing
- ZED MKIII: Fixed when fingers of the left hand appear for a second on the other side of the weapon at the end of the 1P clip check animation
- HV Storm Cannon: 3P: Fixed when Left hand fingers were clipping to weapon while crouching
- G36C Assault Rifle: 3P: Fixed issue with the Silencer and Tac Laser have one-sided texture on drop model
- HRG Ballistic Bouncer: Gravity Imploder: Blunderbuss: Fixed issue with these weapons were showing in pistol type tab in trader pod
- Addressed issue in which Gunslinger: Quick Draw skill was increasing switching speed to all perks weapons
- Fixed issue in which outfits' helmets and suits aren't sorting by sorting rules
- Perk Roulette: Online: UI: Fixed syringe indicator not filling in after respawning
- Increased HRG Ballistic Bouncer max damage damage to 300 from 200