Update 1146 (Killing Floor 2)
Note that update 1145 was skipped and never released in public.
- Increased Damage buff applied to Armor Piercing Shot from 5% to 10%
Your feedback was heard, and we made the 93R a more viable alternative to the 9mm. With less recoil and a bit more damage per bullet, it should be a great backup option!
All the sound issues of the MG3 were also addressed, and the alt-fire cone was reduced 10º. Now it’s a bit less necessary to get at point-blank distance to cause big damage.
Last but not least, Armor Piercing Shot damage buff was increased an additional 5% to make the skill more attractive!
Also mentioned in the 2022 Killing Floor 2 ‘State of the Game,’ our goal is to bring to the community a continued stream of community-reported bug fixes for each update throughout the year. Please continue to report any bugs you discover by visiting our official forums at: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2 and posting in the ‘PC’ or ‘Console’ sections.
- Fixed an issue where the Server Details and Spectate buttons would become unavailable due to types of servers displayed and the placement in the server list of those servers.
- Fixed an issue where Default ZEDs were using the seasonal SFX when seasonal skins are enabled.
- Fixed an issue with the MG3 Shredder where the ADS Alt-Fire tracers and FX would appear misaligned.
- Fixed an issue with the Killerwatt where two third level charges could not be fired from a single magazine.
- Fixed issues with the Minigun that would cause ammo amounts to be lost when swapping weapons.
- Fixed issues with the Minigun that would cause ammo amounts to be lost reloading and purchasing ammo during Trader Time.
- Fixed an issue with the G36 Assault Rifle where the ammunition would disappear from the magazine during the magazine check after partially reloading.
- Fixed an issue with the HRG 93R pistols where the barrel materials were too thin.
- Castle Volter
- Updated the splatter mapping throughout the map where it had missing or incorrect blood splatters.
- Updated the Spectator collision throughout the map to prevent the Spectator camera from leaving the map bounds.
- Updated light sources and lighting in general throughout the map.
- Updated textures throughout the map to properly reflect the illumination from the flashlight.
- Updated the bullet decals and impact sounds to reflect the correct materials throughout the map.
- Adjusted props throughout the map to reduce and remove clipping with the surrounding environment and other props.
- Adjusted Ammo Crate and Drop Weapon placement to reduce and remove clipping with the surrounding environment.
- Adjusted railings throughout the map to reduce and remove clipping with the surrounding environment.
- Walls were adjusted and seams welded together throughout the map to remove the visible seams within the environment.
- Fixed multiple invisible collision boxes throughout the map.
- Fixed multiple collision boxes around props and railings that would leave the player twitching when right up against them.
- Fixed multiple instances where players could step up onto a railing and take fall damage when stepping back off.
- Fixed the multiple instances of barriers not having collision for ZEDs allowing them to walk through them.
- Fixed multiple instances of walls not having collision allowing players to get to unintended areas.
- Fixed multiple instances of walls, props, and environment dressing having single sided textures making them invisible or able to be seen through based upon camera angle.
- Fixed multiple instances of Z-Fighting/flickering throughout the map.
- Fixed the fir trees so the needles do not have bullet collision.
- Updated ZED spawns to remove the spawning from the players sight line.
- Fixed multiple areas where the shotgun jump allowed players to get to areas ZEDs were unable to path to.
- Fixed an issue where the welding seam on the doors would not fully render on doors throughout the map.
- Updated the inability to climb on tables in multiple areas in the map to make behavior consistent throughout.
- Updated draw distance throughout the map to reduce issues of pop in and disappearing as the player moves through the map.
- Fixed an issue where some SYG zones were not activating.
- Updated the SYG zone outlines to reduce clipping with the environment and increase visibility.
- Updated the SYG zones to ensure that the marked areas are representative of where the players need to be to qualify for the SYG zone bonus.
- Fixed an issue where the medic weapon dart recharge rates were overly fast for non-Medic perks.
- Fixed an issue with the Support perk Fortitude skill not increasing resistance appropriately.
Seasonal Objective Fixes
- Fixed an issue where collectibles only triggered for the user that hit the collectible rather than all users on the server.
- Fixed multiple issues with the Seasonal Objective “I could do this all day” not counting progress for both those who got the boss kill and those that did not.
Weekly Outbreak Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the 2nd and subsequent waves in endless mode would not match with the announced timing.
- Fixed an issue with the Weekly Selector where the “Outbreak Completion Reward” text and dosh reward frame would no longer be visible after changing back to the Current Weekly.
- Updated the Castle Volter localization to include all supported languages.
- Updated the “Current Weekly” localization to fit within the textbox.
- Updated the Seasonal Objective “I could do this all day” to fit within the textbox across multiple languages.
- Updated the punctuation within the Seasonal Objectives across the supported languages.
- Fixed multiple clipping issues with the Last Stand Neck Gaiter.
- Fixed an issue with the HRG Crossboom Spectre skins covering the scope.
- Updated the display name for Castle Volter within Web Admin.
- Updated the cinematic and music in the main menu to the seasonal versions.
- Fixed an issue where trader time could increase after the 1st wave across multiple modes.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly Server would be highlighted and selectable when a player hovered between the Server List and the Server Detail button.
- Castle Volter is still undergoing optimization, and some machines within the recommended specs may experience lower-than-expected performance during this beta phase.
- Castle Volter is actively being polished and currently has several known defects for the beta:
- Areas where visual culling is visible to the player
- Visible seams in the geometry
- Lighting inconsistencies across adjacent physical locations
- Splatter maps need tuning across various locations.