Update 1111 (Killing Floor 2)
- Gravity Imploder
- Weapon weight increased from 7 to 8
- Primary fire explosion damage decreased from 350 to 320
- Primary fire explosion radius decreased from 375 to 280
- Added small self-damage on primary fire explosions
- Transparency of primary fire explosion effect increased
- HRG Beluga Beat
- Primary fire damage reduced from 110 to 100
- Alt fire damage reduced from 280 to 240
- Primary fire projectile range reduced by 13%
- Alt fire projectile speed increased by 20%
- First and second upgrade damage modifier reduced from 15% to 10%
- Momentum applied to Scrakes, Fleshpounds and Quarterpounds with the primary fire reduced by 33%
- Armor bonus damage removed from Alt fire
- Microwave rate of Primary fire reduced by 33%
- Microwave rate removed from Alt fire
- Added additional force to Zed ragdolls on deaths done by Alt fire, to increase the impulse on their bodies
- Gravity Imploder
- Field Medic
- Max amount of resistance decreased from 70% to 60%
- Field Medic
- Weekly Modes
- Added healing for killing or assist abomination spawns
Designer Notes :
Gravity Imploder was overperforming regarding the amount of both damage and utility the weapon can offer, so we made some adjustments to balance the weapon better. First, the weight was increased by 1, as the previous value was too low for a tier 5 weapon. Primary fire explosions have been rebalanced with less damage and less radius. Also, now primary fire explosions will inflict some not very punishing damage when exploding near the player, we hope that this adjustment encourages the players to be more tactical and make use of both fire modes, one for repositioning the Zeds, and the other to kill them from a safe distance. Finally, the explosion effect was adjusted to be more transparent and not obscuring the vision too much.
HRG Beluga Beat was also a bit tuned up so we made some balance adjustments to make it similar to the M14 or Mosin Nagant in terms of overall performance. Damage was slightly reduced. Primary fire range was reduced and alt fire speed increased to make the two fire modes even more unique and useful for different situations, in that terms the armor damage bonus and microwave power remained in the primary fire but it was removed from the alt fire. The upgrade boosts of the weapons were also increasing the damage output too much so it was reduced. Finally, the momentum applied to big Zeds was adjusted to prevent excessive crowd control capacity on those Zeds.
The boost that Medic Resilience received was making Field Medics extremely powerful in terms of survival capacities. We reduced the boost to a value that still improves the previous version of the skill but in a less percentage.
Boss battles of the Bloodthirst Weekly Mode are tough because of the healing restrictions. Even so, players can still heal themselves by killing the different Zeds that usually spawn during the boss wave. Abomination spawns did not heal players so we changed it to have a more fair fight, compared to other bosses.
Also mentioned in the 2020 Killing Floor 2 ‘State of the Game’ our goal is to bring to the community a continued stream of community-reported bug fixes for each update throughout the year. Please continue to report any bugs you discover by visiting our official forums at: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2 and posting in the ‘PC’ or ‘Console’ sections.
Top Community Issues:
- Reverted changes to the crossbow damage and stun value to live values. This reverts the behavior previous to the beta where Scrakes were not always stunned.
- Removed the ability to use the ‘suicide’ command during trader time as this could lead to servers being left in a bad state.
- Fixed some issues where the counter for the “Not a Simulation” objective was not increasing though the no damage conditions were met.
- Combined various meshes throughout the map to improve overall map performance.
- Changed LOD distances throughout the map to improve overall map performance.
- Addressed an issue where zeds could become stuck in the spawn on top of the office building.
- Fixed an issue where the fog was hiding healthbars and perk icons.
- Fixed an issue where the player was able to fall through the map after death.
- Fixed multiple stuck spots caused by debris throughout the map.
- Fixed multiple instances of invisible collisions throughout the map.
- Fixed multiple instances of environmental objects z-fighting on the walls and floor throughout the map.
- Fixed multiple instances of missing geometry throughout the map.
- Fixed an issue with the Gravity Imploder where when fired long distance the explosion textures were missing which created large squares.
- Fixed the animation for throwing grenades while the HRG Beluga Beat is equipped.
- Fixed an issue with the HRG Scorcher where its primary fire would pass through Scrakes.
- Fixed an issue with the HRG Scorcher where its primary fire projectile would not deal damage when fired at close range.
- Fixed an issue with the Frost Fang where no round would appear in the receiver in first person.
- Updated the D.A.R. series crate image to accurately reflect the skins that are available.
- Fixed an issue with the Famine Reaper Outfit where the incorrect glove texture was applied in first person for all female characters.
- Fixed an issue with the Zweihander Coliseum skin where the textures on the guard and pommel were missing.
- Corrected the description of the Dystopia 2029 achievements to use the correct string in Russian
- Fixed a large number of text strings across multiple languages that had been reverted from the previous fixes.
- Fixed an issue where the Weekly game mode is displayed as incomplete though it had been completed.
- Fixed an issue where the VoIP indicator would not appear after changing maps.