Update 1092 (Killing Floor 2)
- Dragonsbreath ground fire damage resistance decreased from 1.1x to 0.9x.
- Reverted fire rate changes.
- HRG Incendiary Rifle
- Ground fire duration increased from 5 to 10 seconds.
- First upgrade damage modifier increased from 5% to 10%.
- Second upgrade damage modifier increased from 10% to 20%.
- Compound Bow
- Standard reload speed increased from 0.37 to 0.47 seconds. This only affects the reload that occurs after firing an arrow. This does not affect tactical reload speeds.
- Trader price increased from 1750 to 2000 dosh.
Designer Note :
The Dragonsbreath fire rate has been reverted back to its original state. This will not fix the issue that occurs with the ZED TIME - Pyromaniac Perk skill but it should help alleviate it and allow the weapon to perform a bit better. We will be looking into the ZED TIME - Pyromaniac Perk skill and any other Perk skill that allows shooting in real-time to address the issue that can lead weapons with long fire rates to not benefit from those skills. We also adjusted the amount of damage Hans received from its ground fire as the ground fires inflicted a lot more damage than intended onto him when they were clumped together.
The HRG Incendiary Rifle ground fire has been extended to 10 seconds. Its gameplay performance had a large margin of players that felt that it was slightly too weak, and this was a common request for the weapon.
The Pulverizer has received an adjustment to the damage modifiers from upgrading the weapon. Previously, the damage modifiers did not feel impactful for the amount of dosh spent to earn them.
The Compound Bow has received an adjustment to its standard reload speed. Previously, the Compound Bow’s standard and tactical reload rates were very close, and there was not much benefit in taking the Tactical Reload Perk skill. As such, we extended the standard reload rate by a margin that should allow the tactical reload to have a better purpose. This adjustment should also help address concerns of the Compound Bow’s base damage performance being a bit too good. Lastly, we boosted the Trader price of the Compound Bow. The reason for this is that it offers a lot of utility and damage for its price which felt a bit too cheap when compared to other weapons.
As always, we’d like to hear the community's feedback on these changes. You can do so by visiting and posting in the ‘general’ section on the official Tripwire Interactive forums at : https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2
Also mentioned in the 2018 Killing Floor 2 ‘State of the Game’ our goal is to bring to the community a continued stream of community reported bug fixes for each update throughout the year. Please continue to report any bugs you discover by visiting our official forums at: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forum/killing-floor-2 and posting in the ‘PC’ or ‘Console’ sections.
Top Community Issues:
- Fixed an issue with the Blender Blunder seasonal objective where it did not count kills generated by the trap mechanism.
- Fixed an issue where the ZED TIME - Inferno speed reduction did not apply unless the Ground Fire Perk skill was equipped.
- HRG Incendiary Rifle :
- Fixed an issue where the ZED TIME - Pyromaniac Perk skill placed the HRG Incendiary Rifle in a state where it cannot fire grenade rounds.
- Fixed an issue where the upgrade damage modifier was not applying to the explosion damage.
- Fixed an issue where the upgrade weight modifier did not apply on the final upgrade.
- Fixed an issue with the Compound Bow where the charge damage and range modifiers and the 1st Person animation times were not properly aligned. This effectively led to small windows where the charge modifiers did not apply the full charge values when the 1P charge animation finished.
- Fixed an issue with the Dragonsbreath where the ground fire dealt immense damage to bosses if the pellets are bunched together closely.
- Fixed an issue where some affliction generated particle FX (such as fire and poison) were not playing on the Zeds.
- Fixed an issue where a map appeared on the map vote menu that was not part of the game.
- Fixed an issue where the Dual 1858 Revolvers and the Dual .500 Magnums did not have their reload animations synced between 1st and 3rd Person.
- Fixed an issue with the Dual Rhinos where the bullet shell casings remained floating and spinning in the air after reloading the weapon.
- HRG Incendiary Rifle :
- Fixed an issue where it was not centered properly during iron sights.
- Fixed an issue on dedicated servers where its texture flashed green on the first drop while it is out of ammunition.
- Compound Bow :
- Fixed an issue that caused the iron sight animation to play again if a player uses a controller and goes into iron sight right after firing an arrow.
- Fixed an issue that caused fired arrows to appear on the top of the screen for a moment.
- Fixed an issue where the 1st Person arrow projectile trails appeared from the side after shooting.
- Fixed an issue where the 3rd Person projectile trails had incorrect positions on spawn.
- Fixed an issue where firing the cryo arrow at a Zed or player at close range caused the arrow to appear from the side.
- Fixed an issue where the firing SFX did not have audio falloff.
- Fixed an issue where the arrows were not synced with the 3rd Person fire animations when a player rapid fires the weapon.
- Fixed various issues with the 1st and 3rd Person animations.
- Fixed an issue that caused cryo arrows to explode on the ground before the projectile landed on the ground.
- Fixed an issue where the Mac 10 and HRG Incendiary Rifle lost their 3rd Person fire sounds during continuous fire.
- Fixed an issue with the Russian localization on the Xbox Mixer settings where the text did not fit within the disable and enable button.
- Fixed an issue where the capitalization of Cyberpunk was not consistent between Canada and France French localization.
- Fixed an issue with the Polish localization of a seasonal objective not fitting properly within its container.