Update 1043 (Killing Floor 2)
- Flashbang Grenade
- Tactical Knife
- MP7 SMG
- MP5RAS SMG
- P90 SMG
- Kriss Vector SMG
- Infernal Realm
- MP7 SMG
- Damage reduced to 16 (was 20)
- Mag size decreased to 30 (was 40)
- Ammo cost per mag reduced to 16 (was 26)
- MP5RAS SMG
- Damage increased to 25 (was 22)
- Mag size increased to 40 (was 30)
- Ammo cost increased to 33 (was 22)
- Total ammo reduced to 360 (was 390)
Swat Perk changes
- Removed Dosh assist bonus. This is not needed anymore due to the passive damage bonus now working.
- Close Combat Training skill - Changed damage increase to 110% to match Commando’s Fallback skill.
- Double-barrel Boomstick
- Reload speed increased to 0.8 (was 2.0)
- Elite reload speed increased to 0.57 (was 1.4)
Support Perk changes
- Passive ammo skill now gives 25% more ammo (was 50%)
- Damage reduced to 80 (was 105)
- Base fire rate increased 0.45 (was 0.75)
- Refined iron sight shoot animations to have less movement.
- Reload speed increased 20% for both regular and elite reloads
- Ammo size increase to 12 (was 10)
- Total ammo increased to 96 (was 70)
- Ammo cost per mag increased to 32 (was 30)
- Gun Hit Power reduced to 80 (was 100)
- Stun Power reduced to 20 (was 25)
- Reload speed increased to 1.1 (was 1.4)
- Elite reload speed increased to 0.54 (was 0.65)
- M14 EBR
- Damage increased to 90 (was 75)
- Rate of fire reduced to 0.22 (was 0.2)
- Stun power increased to 15 (was 8)
- Gun Hit power increased to 80 (was 50)
- Max ammo count reduced to 140 (was 180)
- Ammo cost per mag increased to 60 (was 40)
- Reload speed increased by 15%
- Dual 1858 Remington Revolvers
- Reload speed increased to 2.8 (was 3.6)
- Elite reload speed increased to 1.86 (was 3.1)
Gunslinger Perk changes
- Quickdraw skill now has 50% reduction in hip recoil. (was Zero Recoil before)
- Knockdown power added to hard, light, and explosive attacks.
- More vulnerable to damage from following weapon types
- Sub Machine Gun increased to 1.0 (was 0.75)
- Assault Rifle increased to 1.0 (was 0.75)
- Handgun increased to 1.0 (was 0.7)
- Rifle increased to 1.0 (was 0.75)
- Slashing increased to 1.0 (was 0.75)
- Blunt increased to 1.0 (was 0.85)
- Explosive increased to 0.85 (was 0.6)
- Max Scream Range decreased to 900 (was 920)
- Scream Damage Frequency decreased to 0.5 (was 1.0) how often scream damage happens
- Scream Damage decreased to 15 (was 18)
- Scream Animation speed increased by 60%.
- Scream Protective Shield time increased to 2.2 seconds (was 1 second)
The goal is to make the siren more of a glass cannon so she's go down quicker
now and scream a little less often but the damage from the scream is higher.
- In suicidal, if bloat explodes 3 bloat mines spawn (was 2).
- Evade speed reduced 15%
- Frenzy attack damage reduced 30%
- Special Crawler
- Special crawlers will now not explode upon death if a player manages to blow their head off first
- Fixed a server side issue where when a Field Medic player joined a server it would result in all players being disconnected.
- Fixed issue where voice comms radial menu would get stuck on the Boss intro.
- Fixed Issue where boss intro lacked any depth of field effect.
- Fixed bug where Boss name plate UI would occasionally show up during Defeat screen.
- Fixed issue where party leader would get sent to a different server than the rest of party members during matchmaking.
- Fixed Issue where Weapon Quick Select toggle would be reset upon map travel.
- Fixed Commando and SWAT skill percentages for skills that grant damage bonus with 9mm and knife to listed description values of 110%
- Demolitionist - Fragmentation Rounds skill now correctly adjust damage values to 70% of base damage.
- Fixed Hide Boss Health bar setting from not being able to be changed in the middle of a boss wave.
- Fixed death messages to change depending on the Zed that killed you (i.e. not all messages state “Eaten Alive”).
- Fixed issue if you changed perks in the trader menu after that game was over you would revert back to the perk prior to your change.
- Fixed issue where trader would not display the right amount of ammo for the M16 M203 Grenade rounds during initial purchase.
- Fixed issue where characters would revert their customization to default after restarting the game.
- Firebug Napalm skill - Changed how this skill works to make it more useful in game so that Zeds will more consistently catch fire while bumping into each other.
- Fixed missing configure controller UI label within perk menu.
- Fixed issue where last player slot in party was not selectable on browse server menu for party invites,
- Fixed issue where players using controllers were able to highlight multiple perks within the lobby menu
- Fixed issue where accepting an invite when the game is not running would not put you into the squad menu in game.
- Adjusted Versus Crawler’s normal jump attack to be far less difficult to use in game.
- Fixed issue in Versus where Slasher could evade in mid-air allowing them to dramatically increase their jump range.
- Fixed issue where headshot count on the results screen was not consistent with the weapon wise breakup.
- Fixed issue where players could not melee while running with an empty equipped weapon.
- Fixed issue with the Boss Defeat camera not being properly adjusted and moved.
- Improved error logging when the server shuts down because a map in the map vote menu is not within the server admin’s local files or is improperly set up within their PCServer-KFGame.ini config files.
- Improved Matchmaking Menu UI so that elements would not overlap with each other.
- Fixed issue where player could navigate menus with the Connection Lost Pop Up message still displayed.
- Fixed incorrect perk icon display issues within the Versus lobby menu.
- Fixed issue where Fleshpound rage grinder sound effect would get caught in a continuous loop.