Difference between revisions of "Update 1002 (Killing Floor 2)"
(Created page with "'''General''' * Game will now read the server game port from the command line when setting up the Steam server * Changed "Zynthetic" to "zYnthetic" * Flamethrower (Killing...")
Revision as of 23:38, 10 September 2019
- Game will now read the server game port from the command line when setting up the Steam server
- Changed "Zynthetic" to "zYnthetic"
- Flamethrower now ignores damage scaling by difficulty and deals the full damage amount to player that fires it
- Ana now comments on her favorite weapon (flamethrower)
- Updated server .ini's to default to normal difficulty
- Changed EndOfGame delay from 20 to 10 in default ini
- Increased online framerate cap for clients from 90 to 150
- Tweaked down Pulverizer Damage on Alt Fire
- Safe Guard skill now applies a 15% bonus
- Added in voice detection with option to turn it on and off in the audio menu. Off by default.
- Made changes to spread out dosh earning over the waves and more evenly between classes
- Reduced the trading time in normal to 75
- Made changes to several zeds health, damage and aggression based on feedback and stats on different difficulties
- Blocked accepting invites at times when they would be problematic to other processes
- Adjusted MaxRespawnDosh up to 1250 to match better with our higher weapon prices
- Hans XP grant should be higher to compensate for the time it takes to kill him
- Added the ability to scale how much extra damage a zed gets when they are vulnerable to a damage type
- Adjusted all maps based on feedback and stats
- Tweaked spawn times
- Added additional spawn zones
- Cleaned up geometry
- Adding depth bounds test support (AMD and NVIDIA) to speed up deferred lights.
- Disable rigid body collision events for giblets for low and medium settings.
- Add Setting to turn off footstep sounds on low FX setting.
- Misc optimizations from main game thread
- Set small and canbecomedynamic asset detail mode for min spec perf optimization
- Turned off obliteration gibs for low settings
- LOD'd out collision events on blood particles
- Disabled CanBecomeDynamic objects from being activated from bullet impacts on low setting.
- Added setting to disable blood splatter decal on low and medium settings. Just use persistent blood splat for those.
- Removed all smoke particles in the tank and set clot and track animations to only render on medium detail settings
- changed all particles in character cust room to medium detail level
- Optimized collision on some meshes.
- Collision optimizations.
- Min spec optimizations
- Removed aurora particles but left the mesh for less awesome aurora
- Removed all physics flags
- Removed all remaining snow particles.
- Removed half of the animated cameras
- Removed half of the interp actor wind turbines
- Optimized Persistent blood traces
- Tied max blood splats per frame to graphics settings.
- Do not busy wait for server to reduce idle time CPU utilization
- Fixed bug where Medic weapons wouldn’t lock on at angles
- Fixed issue where the flamethrower will spawn a ground fire at the origin of the map if a trace failed
- Fixed sound not playing online for the metal detectors
- Fixed some debug spam
- Fix for mono looping echos not getting cleaned up
- Fixed door pound sounds not playing on dedicated client
- Fixed case where bloats would puke through the door in an attempt to attack the player even though they could not reach them
- You no longer die if you're tired of being an admin
- Fixed molasses bug (where players would be set to a lower speed)
- Fixed an issue where Zeds would not properly select spawn volumes not viewable by players
- Fixed other client hearing the Medic weapons beeping lock on
- Fixed Commando rapid fire skill not working online
- Fixed Professional skill not working online
- Fixed Menace Skill: Attack Speed not applying during zed time
- Fixed missing heartbeats
- Fixed missing mesh log errors.
- Fixed Server browser only showing top 100 servers by player ping
- Fixed Hans gas grenade not always rendering correctly
- Fixed shutting doors on players and zeds causing them to get stuck
- Made sure door close sounds are heard on clients (different from previous door sound issue)
- Fix for bad mouse sensitivity
- Healing Surge now gives the proper amount of health
- Fixed players pausing the game online
- Fixed a bug with the Husk where he wouldn't fire his fireball or flamethrower attack if he was newly spawned until his cooldown had passed
- Fixed Flamethrower flame not showing up if player couldn’t see the player shooting it
- Fixed issue with large bounding region on fx
- Fix for third person fire effects not appearing if Instigator was 50 meters away from where they spawned in
- Fixed Server Browser not properly filtering older versions out of the list
- Attempted Fix for a server only memory leak
- Fixed issue which would cause an infinite loop
- Fixed audio related crash