Difference between revisions of "Quarter Pound"
m (outdated note)
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
Quarter Pounds are resistant to nearly all forms of the damage, however in a lesser amount than normal Fleshpounds. Quarter Pounds are neutral to the [[Demolitionist (Killing Floor 2)|Explosive]] and Microwave damage
Quarter Pounds are resistant to nearly all forms of the damage, however in a lesser amount than normal Fleshpounds. Quarter Pounds are neutral to the [[Demolitionist (Killing Floor 2)|Explosive]] and Microwavedamage ([[Helios Rifle]] resistant to ).
|Line 80:||Line 80:|
|Line 94:||Line 96:|
Latest revision as of 19:02, 28 May 2020
The Quarter Pounds are the smaller versions of the normal Fleshpounds that have less health and are slightly more vulnerable against various damage types. Originally made their first appearance in the Poundemonium weekly outbreak mode as a minions of King Fleshpound boss they were latter added into spawning pool of the normal Survival games.
Quarter Pounds have significantly less health than any other Fleshpound variants, however their head-to-body HP ratio is rather huge. In 6 players Hell on Earth game their head health is 71% of their body health while for regular Fleshpound this value is only 32%.
|Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Body / Head HP (1 Player)||375 / 325||562 / 487||825 / 682||862 / 702|
|Body / Head HP (2 Player)||450 / 373||674 / 560||990 / 784||1034 / 807|
|Body / Head HP (3 Player)||525 / 422||786 / 633||1155 / 886||1206 / 912|
|Body / Head HP (4 Player)||600 / 471||899 / 706||1320 / 988||1379 / 1017|
|Body / Head HP (5 Player)||675 / 520||1011 / 779||1485 / 1091||1551 / 1123|
|Body / Head HP (6 Player)||750 / 568||1124 / 852||1650 / 1193||1724 / 1228|
Quarter Pounds have 2 weak spots, which are the head and the glowing plate on their chest. Their arm grinders deflect attacks.
Quarter Pounds are resistant to nearly all forms of the damage, however in a lesser amount than normal Fleshpounds. Quarter Pounds are neutral to the Explosive and Microwave Gun damage (however, they are slightly resistant to Helios Rifle and significantly resistant to HRG Teslauncher damage).
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
|Affliction:||Stun||Knockdown||Stumble||Gun hit||Melee hit||Snare|
|Special zone vulnerability:||x0.55||x0.4||x0.75||x0.5||x1||x1|
|- Incap cooldown||10s||10s||3.5s||1.7s||2s||8.5s|
|- Incap duration||1.55s||---||---||---||---||5s|
|- Dissipation rate||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s|
|- Incap threshold||100|
|- Incap cooldown||20.5s||17s||10s||10s||10.5s||---|
|- Incap duration||5s||2.5s||3.5s||2.2s||1s||---|
|- Dissipation rate||-10/s||-20/s||-10/s||-50/s||-20/s||-20/s|
|- Incap threshold||100 (EMP Disrupt - 25, Bleed - 65)|
|Knockdown (getup duration)||1.87s|
|Stun (time + wakeup duration)||1.55s + 1.7s|
|Freeze (time + thaw duration)||1s + 1.67s|
|Stumble (duration)||Between (1-2.67)s|
|Parry (duration)||Between (0.85-2.67)s|
Quater Pounds using same set of attacks as a normal Fleshpound, however they do less base damage - 49 opposite to 55.
|Melee (base damage)||49|
|Melee (damage multipliers vs. doors)||3/4/5|
|Melee (damage multipliers vs. players)||0.08/0.2/0.23/0.25/0.34/0.5/0.55/1|
Quarter Pounds are notably fast ZEDs capable of catching the players when both walks. Unlike other Fleshpound variants, Quater Pounds do not cover their heads with the gauntlets when sprint. In fact they do not have metallic spikes on their hands at all.
Quarter Pound moves rather fast when it is calm and sprint even faster when enraged. It has specific conditions that have to be met before they enrage:
- After 10-14 seconds once Quarter Pound has gotten player in its sight. Getting hit by a Quarter Pound while it is docile will not reset this timer, neither breaking line of sights.
- After Quarter Pound has taken 276 points of damage.
Once enraged, Quarter Pound will not stop raging until it successfully land an attack on a player, or 30 seconds after it have lost sight of players.
Movement speed is randomized within ± 10% range and further modified by a multiplier based on difficulty.
|Walking speed (per difficulty)||(405 - 495) x (0.9 / 0.95 / 0.95 / 0.95) x (1 / 1 / 1 / 1)|
|Running speed (per difficulty)||(585 - 715) x (0.9 / 0.95 / 0.95 / 0.95) x (1 / 1 / 1 / 1)|
|Sprint chance||Normal - 1 / Hard - 1 / Suicidal - 1 / HOE - 1|
|Sprint chance (when damaged)||Normal - 1 / Hard - 1 / Suicidal - 1 / HOE - 1|
|Frustration delay||Random (2.5-5)s|
|Disabled, when total AI remains||cannot teleport|
|When hidden, can use after||cannot teleport|
|When spawned, can use after||cannot teleport|
|AI pause, on gun / melee hit||0.85s|
- Quarter Pound shares the same AI as normal Fleshpound.
- Rage begins when Quarter Pound takes 276 points of accumulative damage.
- Chance to spawn already enraged: Normal - 0%, Hard - 0%, Suicidal - 20%, HOE - 33%.
- Frustration time, random, between 10-14 seconds.
- Enraged Quarter Pound will calm down as soon as it land a hit. LOS and hits performed during the Quarter Pound's calm phase have no effect on the next rage starting time.
- Damage to doors = 120 / 160 / 200 / 680 (multiple hits performed during the animation with following damage values assigned to them).
- ZED mass = 200, Maximum falling velocity, units / second = 4000.
- When enraged, Quarter Pound takes only 25% of all incoming weapon powers towards its affliction meter. Rage resistance works like an additional multiplier of x0.25. Final Power Value = Base Weapon Power x Bodypart Resistance x Rage Resistance.
- Rage will end as soon as Quarter Pound land a hit or 30 seconds will pass without seeing players. After 30 seconds without seeing players Quarter Pound will not be able to enrage, in that case to trigger its new frustration timer it will need to have players within its LOS. Note: After landing a hit the enraged Quarter Pound will update its "last enemy seeing" timer and will immediately trigger a new frustration timer. To make sure that Quarter Pound will not enrage anymore players should let it calm on its own.
- Enraged Quarter Pound will attempt to play its taunt animation. Quarter Pound can skip this animation completely if at the moment of enragement it will be doing melee attack or any other special move. In such case Quarter Pound will be enraged without losing momentum.
- Quarter Pound has a chance to block upon taking damage or when being aimed at. Quarter Pound has a chance to evade certain damage sources. Quarter Pound cannot block when enraged.
- Enraged or sprinting Quarter Pound can do bump damage to ZEDs just by touching them (although ZEDs on its path will likely attempt to evade the threat). Base amount of the damage is 270, multiplied by x2 if Quarter Pound is sprinting and also multiplied by Quarter Pound's difficulty settings. All ZEDs take full damage, Scrake - only 10% of it, Quarter Pound - 25%, Fleshpound - 0%. If by the moment of bump ZED will be having less body health than incoming bump damage, this ZED will knocked down if it would manage to survive (Rioter, for example, as it armor will absorb the damage). Otherwise, if ZED will be having enough health to survive the bump, instead it will stumble. ZEDs damaged in this manner will NOT be considering their bumper as an enemy.
- Running Quarter Pound is a threat to small ZEDs, they will attempt to evade it.