- For the AI counterpart, see Gorefast (Killing Floor 2).
The player-controlled Gorefast is one of the playable ZEDs in Killing Floor 2's Versus Mode. The Gorefast's role in the ZED team is that of a damage dealer, with a wide range of powerful attacks that hit fast and hard with good range. The player-controlled Gorefast is one of the most durable ZEDs on the roster.
For kill reward calculations read Dosh Mechanics.
Due to Game Conductor mechanics, player-controlled Gorefasts have their health modified based on the average level of the Survivor team. Values vary within (x0.85 - x2) range.
Player-controlled Gorefasts resist to every damage type and only weak agains very few tier 1 weapons.
Gorefasts are resistant to all forms of damage - least to some of them (slashing, bludgeon) and most to other (explosive, toxic).
Gorefasts resistant to every type of ballistic weaponry.
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
Gorefasts have only one weak spot, which is the head. Although the damage multiplier is miserable. Their bladed arm deflects attacks.
Attacks and Moves
- Primary / Secondary (while airborne): Slashes vertically downwards in one swift motion.
- Primary: Quick 2-hit slashing combo, can be done while moving.
- Primary + Sprint: Ducks then performs a sweeping slash with a wide arc.
- Secondary: Leap forward and slash vertically downwards in one swift motion.
- Secondary + Sprint: Performs 3 slashes while running forward.
- Bash: Spins blade in the air twice dealing damage in a circle, a stationary attack.
- Bash + Sprint: Sprints forward while spinning the bladed arm in the air dealing 3 highly damaging hits.
AoE attack. Damage - 14. Maximum hit range - 1.92m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 1.27s.
Block. Damage multiplier (firearms) - x0.01, Damage multiplier (melee) - x0.25. Cooldown - 0.2s.
Heavy attack. Damage - 14. Maximum hit range - 1.92m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 0.52s.
Light attacks. Damage - 14. Maximum hit range - 1.92m. Vs doors - x5 more. Cooldown - 0.25s.
AoE attack: stationary - x0.7 (14 hits per attack) / sprinting - x1 (5 hits per attack).
Heavy attack (running) - total of 12 hits: 9 of x0.3 and 3 of x1 (across all directions).
Heavy attack (walking) - x1 (1 hit per attack).
Jump attack - x1 (1 hit per attack).
Light attack (running) - x1 / x0.7 / x1 / x0.7 / x0.7 / x0.7 / x0.7 (7 hits per attack across all directions).
Light attack (walking / stationary) - x0.8, type 1 - 10 hits per attack (across all directions), type 2 - 2 hits per attack.
Jump cooldown - 1s.
Player-controlled Gorefasts start spawning at the second wave of the normal versus game.
When blocking, Gorefasts are extremely resistant to ballistic weaponry and only take 1% of all incoming damage.