Difference between revisions of "Cut Content (Killing Floor 2)"
m (added info on Mosin's unused damage type)
m (added table of content)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 15:24, 12 February 2020
|Killing Floor 2 perk|
|SURVIVALIST EFFECTIVENESS AGAINST ZEDS IS DETERMINED BY THEIR SKILL AND WEAPON CHOICES|
|Console Achievements / Trophies|
The Urban Ninja1 (frequently reffered as Martial Artist in the community) was an idea for one of the Perks in Killing Floor 2 which was later scrapped. It is unknown if this perk ever had working prototype or not, its perk icon and code refences used to present in Killing Floor 2 SDK for a while but later were cut off.
After the idea was scrapped, the Katana which was presumably made for the Urban Ninja moved to the arsenal of the Berserker.
The grenade stats was: Damage = 125, Radius = 4 meters, Linear explosion falloff, Projectile speed = 40 meters / second, Minimum distance to detonate = 3.5 meters, Knockdown power = 100, Stumble power = 150, Melee hit power = 100.
Added in version 1088, the Mosin Nagant came out with an unused damage type called KFDT_Ballistic_MosinNagantSpecial. The description of damage type were saying
// Ballistic damage with light impact energy, but stronger hit reactions
// For use with the Mosin Nagant "bullet stab"
which might have been refered by rifle's flavour text - The M91/30 specializes in stabbing, shooting, and stab shooting.
The damage type was assigned to Sharpshooter perk and had following weapon powers on it: Knockdown Power = 200, Stumble Power = 150, Gun Hit Power = 150.
Crawlers should be able to climb on walls and ceilings. This concept was scrapped because there were several issues with the level environment which made this gameplay mechanic very difficult to develop and support custom maps at the same time. Their AI related commands still present in the game code.
There is 9th, unreleased Weekly Outbreak codenamed Horde in game files. It has following gameplay traits:
- Difficulty - Suicidal, Waves - 4.
- Horde mode: Players start with the pistol, knife and no grenades. Most ZEDs replaced by Clots. No trader time, instead during the intermission players have to scavenge for items.
- ZEDs spawn much faster (x15 spawn rate multiplier). Spawn points barely have any de-rate time (are always "good" to spawn and to teleport to).
|ZED to replace:||By this ZED:||Odds to replace:|
|All bosses replaced by King Fleshpound.|
- King Fleshpound's health scale x1.2. As King Fleshpound spawns, the additional one-time use pack of Quarter Pounds spawns along it. This pack is separated from Quarter Pounds normally spawning by King Fleshpound. The pack contain from 4 up to 8 Quarter Pounds depending on how many players are there compare to the player limit.
- After 15 seconds since the King Fleshpound's spawn, within 150 second intervals the aditional pack of ZEDs start spawning constantly. Squad content: Gorefast4, Crawler2, AClot4, Stalker4, SClot3_Crawler1, SClot3_Crawler1. These ZEDs are the subject of global ZED replacement system as well. Amount of ZEDs to spawn - from 5 to 20 depending on amount of the players.
- Item modifier: Total amount of the item spawn points on the map multiplied by x0.9 (10% less).
- Item modifier: Total amount of the ammo spawn points on the map multiplied by x0.1 (90% less).
- Per-wave item pickup modifier: wave 1 - x0.8, wave 2 - x0.7, wave 3 - x0.6, wave 4- x0.5, wave 5 - x0.4.
- Per-wave ammo pickup modifier: wave 1 - x0.6, wave 2 - x0.7, wave 3 - x0.8, wave 4- x0.9, wave 5 - x0.9.
- Total Pickups On The Map = Default Map Value x Item Modifier x Per-wave Modifier.
- Ammo respawn time - 10 seconds.
This Weekly has been implemented by the Extended Weeklies workshop item but renamed to Scavenger and Hardcore Scavenger: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1361069766