The Abomination is one of the four bosses faced at the end of a standard Killing Floor 2 survival game. It is a taller and stronger version of its normal counterpart equipped with two gigantic axes instead of meat cleavers. It wears armor, spawns walking bomb-a-like minions named Abomination Spawns and uses unique "Gorge" attack to bite players by pulling them toward its mouth.
Health and Shield
Just like the other bosses, Abomination has significant amount of the health which scales up with the additional players. At 6 man HOE server Abomination has total of 28350 HP and up to 29925 shield HP divided between 3 armor pieces.
|Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Body HP (1 Player)||5850||7200||8100||9450|
|Body HP (2 Player)||8190||10080||11340||13230|
|Body HP (3 Player)||10530||12960||14580||17010|
|Body HP (4 Player)||12870||15840||17820||20790|
|Body HP (5 Player)||15210||18720||21060||24570|
|Body HP (6 Player)||17550||21600||24300||28350|
Abomination wears 3 pieces of armor - on its head, torso and spine. Each armor piece has its own HP scale and absorbs ALL the damage dealt to respective body part. Whenever Abomination looses either of amor pieces it gets knocked down to the ground. Armor and health have separate damage resistances.
|Head armor HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||715||880||990||1155|
|Health (2 player)||1001||1232||1386||1617|
|Health (3 player)||1287||1584||1782||2079|
|Health (4 player)||1573||1936||2178||2541|
|Health (5 playes)||1859||2288||2574||3003|
|Health (6 player)||2145||2640||2970||3465|
|Torso armor HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||3120||3840||4320||5040|
|Health (2 player)||4368||5376||6048||7056|
|Health (3 player)||5616||6912||7776||9072|
|Health (4 player)||6864||8448||9504||11088|
|Health (5 playes)||8112||9984||11232||13104|
|Health (6 player)||9360||11520||12960||15120|
|Spine armor HP||Normal||Hard||Suicidal||Hell on earth|
|Health (1 player)||2340||2880||3240||3780|
|Health (2 player)||3276||4032||4536||5292|
|Health (3 player)||4212||5184||5832||6804|
|Health (4 player)||5148||6336||7128||8316|
|Health (5 playes)||6084||7488||8424||9828|
|Health (6 player)||7020||8640||9720||11340|
Abomination does not have head health and cannot be decapitated. Additionally, until destroyed, its armor absorbs all the damage dealt to the body parts it protects. AOE attacks (e.g. fire, explosives) have their damage split across all existing armor pieces for equal parts.
Abomination have three weak spots, which pretty much cover its entire body - head, torso and its back. Its arms / axes deflect attacks.
Abomination resists to every form of the damage except melee attacks, Freeze, EMP, Ballistic Shell impacts (such as direct hits from the RPG-7 or M203 projectiles) and HRG Healthrower which it is neutral to. It does not take any damage from its own Fart attacks and Puke Mines. However it does take 25% damage of it in Solo games, where all ZEDs are more vulnerable to damage types that they resist naturally. It also takes significant damage from explosions of its own spawns when it wears any armor and rather low damage from these explosions when all the armor is gone.
Abomination has separate resistances and vulnerabilities between its armor and actual health.
|Ballistic (SMG, AR, Handgun, Rifle), Piercing||Ballistic (Shotgun), Explosives||Slashing, Bludgeon, Fire, Bleeding||Toxic||Toxic (BloatKingFart, BloatKingPukeMine)||Toxic (HRGHealthrower)||Toxic (SubspawnExplosion)||Microwave||Freeze, Shell, EMP|
|Piercing||Slashing, Bludgeon||Toxic||Toxic_BloatKingFart||Toxic_HRGHealthrower||Toxic_SubspawnExplosion||Fire||Microwave||Explosives||Freeze, Shell, Bleeding, EMP|
Abomination has no weaknesses to ballistic weaponry.
|Sub-machine Gun||Assault Rifle||Shotgun||Handgun||Rifle|
|Affliction:||Stun||Knockdown||Stumble||Gun hit||Melee hit||Snare|
|Special zone vulnerability:||x0.55||x0.25||x0.4||x0.05||x0.75||x2|
|- Incap cooldown||17s||20s||10s||1.7s||2.0s||10.5s|
|- Incap duration||1.25s||---||---||---||---||3s|
|- Dissipation rate||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s||-20/s|
|- Incap threshold||100|
|- Incap cooldown||---||10s||15s||10s||10s||10s|
|- Incap duration||---||3s||1.2s||2.2s||1s||---|
|- Dissipation rate||---||-20/s||-10/s||-50/s||-20/s||-20/s|
|- Incap threshold||100 (EMP Disrupt - 25, Bleed - 65)|
|Knockdown (getup duration)||3.87s, for Abomination Spawn - 1.97s|
|Stun (time + wakeup duration)||1.25s + 2.2s, for Abomination Spawn - 2.5s + 1.47s|
|Freeze (time + thaw duration)||1s + 2.2s, for Abomination Spawn - 4.5s + 1.47s|
|Stumble (duration)||Between (1-2.67)s, for Abomination Spawn - between (0.89-1.67)s|
|Parry (duration)||Between (0.85-2.67)s, for Abomination Spawn - between (0.89-1.11)s|
Abomination mostly uses the same attacks as a normal Bloat as well as some new, unique ones - within constant intervals it perfoms an AOE Fart attacks which have nearly the same effect as an on-death explosion of the Elite Crawler.
Every fart attack also spawns an Abomination Spawn, the generic "poop"-looking monster that moves toward players at medium-to-high speed and explodes into the shower of toxic acid within certain vicinity. Unlike Fart attack which creates toxic cloud that lasts for a few seconds, the explosion of its Spawn is instantaneous and does not leave any AOE behind.
Abomination also tries to bite players by pulling them towards its mouth, this attack called "Gorge" - the dragged player is being partially immobilized (but unlike Vortex Attack of the PvP Siren this attack does not prevent players from looking around and using weapons), slowly moves towards Abomination and then takes rather huge bite damage. Gorge attack is also capable on instantly killing every kind of the ZED on its way. Gorge Attack does not affect other bosses and Abomination Spawns. Can be canceled by knockdown.
On top of than nearly all non-melee attacks of the Abomination spawn the puke mines along the regular bloat bile. Puke Mines are the small surface-laying bombs that explode when stepped on.
|Abomination Spawn (explosion stumble power)||1000|
|Every Fart attack spawns the Abomination Spawn||yes|
|Fart (cloud duration / damage interval)||5s / 1s|
|Fart / Abomination Spawn (damage falloff exponent)||0 (none)|
|Fart / Abomination Spawn (damage type)||Toxic|
|Fart / Abomination Spawn (explosion damage)||15 / 20|
|Fart / Abomination Spawn (explosion radius)||450 / 350|
|Gorge attack (damage, per difficulty)||30 / 40 / 50 / 50|
|Gorge attack (kills ZEDs, turns them into Abomination Spawns)||yes|
|Gorge attack (maximum check / pull range), players / ZEDS||6.71m / 7m|
|Melee (base damage)||55|
|Melee (damage multipliers vs. doors)||8/10|
|Melee (damage multipliers vs. players)||0.4/0.5/0.75/1|
|Puke Mine (damage)||18|
|Puke Mine (falloff exponent)||0 (none)|
|Puke Mine (health / lifetime / overall max at once)||50 / 300s / 24|
|Puke Mine (radius)||200|
|Vomit (damage / range)||20 / 400|
|Vomit poison (DOT duration / interval / DOT scale)||12s / 1s / x0.083|
Fart attack time is the random value that depend on the game difficulty and Abomination's health percentage, it also have some variance. This value and its variance changes lenearly from Y (when at 100% HP) to X (when at 0% HP).
|Fart Attack Timers (Normal) = (X=5.0,Y=9.0), Variance = (X=3.0,Y=4.0).|
|Fart Attack Timers (Hard) = (X=4.5,Y=8.5), Variance = (X=2.5,Y=3.5).|
|Fart Attack Timers (Suicidal) = (X=4.0,Y=8.0), Variance = (X=2.0,Y=3.0).|
|Fart Attack Timers (HOE) = (X=4.0,Y=7.0), Variance = (X=2.0,Y=3.0).|
|Rage Fart Attack Timers (Normal) = (X=1.75,Y=2.5), Variance = (X=1.65,Y=2.1).|
|Rage Fart Attack Timers (Hard) = (X=1.25,Y=2.0), Variance = (X=1.15,Y=1.6).|
|Rage Fart Attack Timers (Suicidal) = (X=0.75,Y=1.5), Variance = (X=0.65,Y=1.1).|
|Rage Fart Attack Timers (HOE) = (X=0.75,Y=1.5), Variance = (X=0.65,Y=1.1).|
For every rage fart Abominations spawns one puke mine. It also adds one Abomination Spawn into the spawn pending list so they keep spawning after rage (interval - 2s).
Gorge Attack Cooldown (per difficulty, changes linearly from Y=100% HP to X=0% HP): (X=8.0,Y=11.0) / (X=6.0,Y=9.0) / (X=5.0,Y=8.0) / (X=4.0,Y=7.0).
Gorge attack animation lasts for 3.25s and has effective radius of about 7 meters.
|Walking speed (per difficulty)||(405 - 495) x (0.9 / 0.95 / 0.95 / 0.95) x (1 / 1 / 1 / 1)|
|Running speed (per difficulty)||(405 - 495) x (0.9 / 0.95 / 0.95 / 0.95) x (1 / 1 / 1 / 1), x1.3 more when rage-sprinting|
|Sprint chance||Normal - 1 / Hard - 1 / Suicidal - 1 / HOE - 1|
|Sprint chance (when damaged)||Normal - 1 / Hard - 1 / Suicidal - 1 / HOE - 1|
Abomination moves x1.3 times faster when enraged.
Should sprint when enraged (either at 80% / 60% / 40% or 20% HP mark). Also sprint within range of 5-25 meters from players starting from only 5m at the full health and ending up with the sprint range of 25m when it almost dead (i.e. range increases linearly).
Abomination does not really have any battle phases, however it become more aggressive as it loses health - the less health it has the more frequently it fasts and uses Gorge attack as well as it start sprinting from the greater distances from players.
Additionally upon reaching 80% / 60% / 40% and 20% health marks, Abomination will become enraged for total of 9 seconds. Enraged Abomination charges at players at high speed and has extemely short time intervals between fart attacks / minion spawns.
|AI pause, on gun / melee hit||0.85s|
- Minions (Cysts, Slashers and Alpha Clots) constantly spawn during the boss wave.
- Sprint delay, on loosing the LOS to players - 5s.
- Upon reaching 80% / 60% / 40% and 20% HP marks, Abomination become enraged for a total of 9s. Armor has same resistances as body. Time between two Abomination Spawn spawns (if there are some in the pending list) - 2s.
- Nearly all non-melee attacks spawn the puke mines along the regular bloat bile.
- Maximum distance from player to initiate the Gorge attack and maximum Gorge range - 6.71m, for ZEDs - 7m. Pull speed - 300 units / second. Animation duration - 3.25s.
- Gorge Attack Cooldown (per difficulty, changes linearly from Y=100% HP to X=0% HP): (X=8.0,Y=11.0) / (X=6.0,Y=9.0) / (X=5.0,Y=8.0) / (X=4.0,Y=7.0). Minimum interval - 5s.
- Gorge Attack does not affect other bosses and Abomination Spawns.
- Unlike Fart attack, the explosion of Abomination Spawn does not create toxic cloud.
- Damage to doors = 440 / 550.
- ZED mass = 400, Maximum falling velocity, units / second = 4000.
- Abomination has a chance to block upon taking damage or when being aimed at. Abomination has a chance to block or evade certain damage sources. When blocking. Damage resistance: Melee attacks - x0.9, Gun attacks - x0.9. Affliction multiplier - x0.2 (ZED takes only 20% of all incoming powers). Solo game block chance multiplier: Hard - x0.1, Suicidal and HOE - x1.
- Abomination Spawn evade chances, per difficulty - 0.1 / 0.4 / 1 / 1. Health loss percentage to trigger block: all difficulties - 0.01.
- Abomination spawn does not evade damage sources or upon taking damage. It has immunity to all forms of toxic damage such as healing grenades, puke bile or Abomination farts.
- Chance to block after taking damage: Normal - 0, Hard - 0.1, Suicidal - 0.85, HOE - 0.85. Health loss percentage to trigger block: all difficulties - 0.1. Block chains (max): Hard - 4, Suicidal - 5, HOE - 8. Block duration - 1.25s, cooldown - 3.5s.
- Abomination wears 3 pieces of armor - on its head, torso and spine. Each armor piece has its own health that absorbs ALL the damage dealt to respective body part. AOE attacks (e.g. fire, explosives) have their damage split across all existing armor pieces for equal parts. Should it lose either of pieces it will be knocked down immediately
- Abomination (much like other bosses) has an ability to destroy closed unwelded doors just by running into them.
As seen in Infernal Realm